We at Bay Area Dental Specialists take your health very seriously. That is why we continue to monitor the situation regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19 ). We want to inform you that we are following the CDC, ADA and CDA recommendations.
In order to ensure the safety of our patients and dental team members, we continue to closely adhere to the CDC’s guidelines regarding sterilization and sanitizing. Additionally, we are taking extra precautions by:
– limiting the number of patients to ensure we do not have a crowded waiting room. You can wait in your car and be called right before your appointment if you wish.
– we may record your temperature at check-in and in the treatment room.
– we are asking anyone who has traveled to the reported affected area and anyone who has flu-like symptoms to reschedule their appointment.
– every patient will use hand sanitizer at check-in and use oral disinfectant in the treatment room before the procedure.
– we will disinfect/sanitize high traffic areas every hour before currents patients are seated and before the arrival of next patients.
– we have removed all communal non-essential amenities to limit the chances of spread.
The U.S. Center for Disease Control recommends the following measures to reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19:
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
For the safety and well-being of our patients and dental team we ask that if you or a family member are ill, please stay home and contact our office to reschedule your appointment. We are happy to help you find another convenient time.
Please know that we will continue to monitor developments and will communicate with you as necessary. Thank you and let us know if you have any questions. Stay safe and healthy.
Dr. Bhave and the Team at Bay Area Dental Specialists